RVABeer Week started the 1st, but there's still plenty of craft beer and week left. Here are 5 events to check out.
1. Ardent: IPAaaaaaaaaaaaaaal Day; Saturday Nov. 8; 12 - 10 pm.
Ipa, all day. Sounds like a winner: varieties will include IPAs brewed with Mosaic and Citra, Belma, Crosby Hops Farm blend, and Falconer's Flight hops. Free to enter, with tasters and full pours available all night. Ardent also has the Honey Ginger Farewell Party this Wednesday.
2. Lickinghole Creek: Tap Takeover at Baileys in the West End; Thursday Nov. 6th
Lickinghole Creek will be running the taps at Baileys all night.
3. Center of the Universe: The Big LeBYRDski: Friday Nov. 7; 8 p.m. @ the Byrd Theater
COTU Beers, including El Duderino and a showing of the Big Lebowski to benefit the Byrd make this a can't miss event.
4. Hardywood: Gingerbread Stout Eearlybird Sale; Friday Nov. 7; 9 am.
Beer Advocate gave this beer a 100 rating. There's a reason it has an earlybird sale.
5. Strangeways: Birthday Firkin: All Week
Strangeways is a year old this beer week. Celebrate with specials all week.