We've got our first road route for fans coming into town for Richmond 2015. This is an easy 9 mile ride that takes you through parks, urban history and wooded areas along the river. It also goes by three breweries, which is probably the most important thing.
We've marked the breweries and a few points of interest for you along the way.
This route avoids course crossings for almost the entire duration of the event, except for Time Trial Circuit races.
Time Trial Circuit crosses this ride at Canal and Belvidere. Best to avoid this route at these times:
- Saturday, 9.19.2015 | Time Trial Training | 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, 9.21.2015 | Women’s Junior Time Trial | 10:00 a.m. to 11:10 a.m.
- Monday, 9.21.2015 | Men’s Under 23 Time Trial | 11:30 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.
- Tuesday, 9.22.2015 | Men’s Junior Time Trial | 9:30 a.m. to 1:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, 9.22.2015 | Women’s Elite Time Trial | 1:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.