Fall Line Fest is upon us. Whether you're coming to the Richmond Region specifically for the shows, or you're grabbing tickets because it coincided with your history tour/kayaking trip, we've got some local acts you should check out.
1. Sleepwalkers - Friday 10:30 - 11:10 p.m., the Camel - This one is a no brainer. If Richmond had a summer jam in 2014 that summer jam was "Off on the Weekend," a song that sounds like drinking a beer at Texas Beach.
2. Matthew E. White - Friday 9:30 - 10:30 p.m., November - Local beardo, White, has collaborated with Bon Iver and the Mountain Goats. Listen to him channel the Beta Band through some fuzz on "Big Love" and buy your tickets already.
3. Manatree (formerly Herro Sugar) - Saturday 7:20 - 7:50 p.m., the National - Manatree just changed their name to Manatree from Herro Sugar. The music is still math rock, catchy, pop. Get thee to the National.
4. Bravo - Saturday 8:00 - 8:25 p.m., the Broadberry - Another MC has probably rapped about teaching himself Photoshop and named checked Power Rangers, but Bravo probably does it better than them.
5. The Art and Food - This is admittedly, something of a cop-out, but don't miss the art and food at Fall Line or you'll miss out on a juried exhibition, live mural painting, and the Fall Line Brunch.
Need more? We made a Spotify playlist with every Fall Line Fest act we could find.
Other than that, have fun, check VisitRichmondVA.com if you need suggestions for outside the venues and Tweet at us (@VisitRichmond) and tag your Instagrams with #Visitrichmond so we can repost!