Fall Line Fest is upon us. Whether you're coming to the Richmond Region specifically for the shows, or you're grabbing tickets because it coincided with your history tour/kayaking trip, we've got some local acts you should check out.
1. Sleepwalkers - Friday 10:30 - 11:10 p.m., the Camel - This one is a no brainer. If Richmond had a summer jam in 2014 that summer jam was "Off on the Weekend," a song that sounds like drinking a beer at Texas Beach.
[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=3977416502 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small track=826692787]
2. Matthew E. White - Friday 9:30 - 10:30 p.m., November - Local beardo, White, has collaborated with Bon Iver and the Mountain Goats. Listen to him channel the Beta Band through some fuzz on "Big Love" and buy your tickets already.
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/63854780" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="300" iframe="true" /]
3. Manatree (formerly Herro Sugar) - Saturday 7:20 - 7:50 p.m., the National - Manatree just changed their name to Manatree from Herro Sugar. The music is still math rock, catchy, pop. Get thee to the National.
[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=3382882238 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]
4. Bravo - Saturday 8:00 - 8:25 p.m., the Broadberry - Another MC has probably rapped about teaching himself Photoshop and named checked Power Rangers, but Bravo probably does it better than them.
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/135613702" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
5. The Art and Food - This is admittedly, something of a cop out, but don't miss the art and food at Fall Line or you'll miss out on: a juried exhibition, live mural painting and the Fall Line Brunch.
Need more? We made a Spotify playlist with every Fall Line Fest act we could find.
Other than that, have fun, check VisitRichmondVA.com if you need suggestions for outside the venues and Tweet at us (@VisitRichmond) and tag your Instagrams with #Visitrichmond so we can repost!