60th Annual Armenian Food Festival
- 834 Pepper Ave., Richmond, VA 23226
- Dates: September 7, 2018 - September 9, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Venue: St. James Armenian Church
- Phone: (804) 282-3818
- Time: 11:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Price: Free admission, pay as you go for food and drink.
- Visit Website
Richmond’s longest-running food festival celebrates its 60th anniversary! Join us for a family-friendly weekend of Armenian delicacies and culture — a favorite Richmond tradition. Food is lovingly prepared by members of the St. James Armenian Church. Taste shish kabobs, cheese beoreg, Armenian meat pies, stuffed grape leaves, hummus, the famous and original Hye Burger, mouth-watering pastries and more. Plus, traditional music and dancing. Armenian wine and beer is available. Admission is free, pay as you go. Friday and Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday from noon-7 p.m. At the corner of Pepper and Patterson avenues, at 834 Pepper Ave. armenianfoodfestival.com. Please join us!