Butterflies Live! Final Weekend
- 1800 Lakeside Avenue, Richmond, Richmond, 23228
- Dates: October 12, 2019 - October 13, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Venue: Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Phone: (804) 262-9887
- Time: From: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Price: Included with Regular Garden admissionAdults $13Seniors (55+) $11Military (with ID) $10Children (3-12) $8Children (under 3) Free
- Visit Website
- Send E-Mail
Visit M&T Bank Butterflies LIVE! one last time to say “bye-bye butterflies!” Saturday and Sunday enjoy family fun activities, create butterfly inspired art and engage with our Butterfly Curators as they discuss the importance of these popular pollinators! Butterflies LIVE! will be open 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Events and activities 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Plus, Monday, October 14, is Columbus Day and Indigenous Peoples Day and the very last day of Butterflies LIVE! After seeing the butterflies, stop by the Children’s Garden for drop-in activities, WaterPlay and more.
Don’t miss the Butterfly Walk and Talk! Come and learn some Lepidoptera basics and moth myths. The talk will include detailed information on Monarch butterflies, their ecosystem, and how we can each make a difference for in helping Monarchs and preserving their habitat. Following the talk, enjoy a guided walk around the Garden and end up at the Conservatory to see Butterflies LIVE! Also, swing by and visit our grow cart!