- Presented By: Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
- Dates: 10/7/2022, 10/8/2022, 10/9/2022, 10/14/2022, 10/20/2022, 10/22/2022, 10/26/2022, 10/28/2022, 10/29/2022, 10/31/2022, 11/4/2022, 11/5/2022, 11/19/2022
- Location: Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
- Address: 2300 East Broad Street
- Phone: (855) 445-8927
- Time: 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- Price: Adults (Ages 13+): $20 online, $25 walk-up or by phone Kids (Ages 5-12): $15 online, $15 walk-up or by phone
Birthplace of the American Revolution, and home to a notorious Civil War spy, Church Hill's colorful past has produced a cadre of restless spirits in its buildings, its graveyards, and under its streets! Cloaked in the shadows of the quaint and historical Church Hill neighborhood, this outdoor walking tour includes the following spirited tales:
Crazy Bet's stomping grounds, Poe's first and last love, the oldest public cemetery in Richmond, and more...
Tickets are limited, so reservations are recommended.