A favorite tradition featuring lights, decorations, outdoor model trains, dinners, hot chocolate (for purchase) & more! All displays are outdoors with safety measures in place.
PREPURCHASED TICKETS WITH 30-MINUTE ARRIVAL WINDOW REQUIRED FOR ALL VISITORS INCLUDING MEMBERS (NO WALK-UPS). MASKS REQUIRED.
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
We’re excited to bring “light” to the community this year! We appreciate your understanding of the safety measures in place during this time of COVID-19.
- The number of tickets has been dramatically reduced.
- Tickets must be prepurchased. No walk-ups.
- Tickets are available online ONLY with a timed arrival.
- Due to strict capacity limits, there are no refunds and tickets cannot be changed to a different day and time. Proceeds benefit the Garden’s mission.
- Masks are required for all guests over 10 years of age.
- This year’s show is all outdoors. Restrooms, indoor dining (by reservation) and shopping are available.
- All guests must follow health guidelines, including social distancing at least six feet apart from others.
- There are separate entry and exit points. The entries are one-way only and designed to prevent guests from crossing paths. Exit is through an outdoor gate.
- November 23, 2020 – January 10, 2021 (CLOSED Thanksgiving, Dec. 24-25), Nightly 4-10 p.m.