Haunts of Richmond - Church Hill Chillers
- 2300 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23223
- Dates: May 12, 2018 - October 27, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring every 2 weeks on Saturday
- Venue: Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
- Phone: (855) 445-8927
- Time: 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- Price: $16 for adults, $12 for kids. Pre-purchase discount available via website. Group discounts available for groups of 6 or more.
- Visit Website
- Send E-Mail
Birthplace of the American Revolution, and home to a notorious Civil War spy, Church Hill's colorful past has produced a cadre of restless spirits in its buildings, its graveyards, and under its streets! Cloaked in the shadows of the quaint and historical Church Hill neighborhood, this tour includes the following spirited tales:
Crazy Bet's stomping grounds, Poe's first and last love, the oldest public cemetery in Richmond, and more...
Tickets are limited, so reservations are recommended. On-line reservations automatically receive a $2 discount per ticket.