Highlights of Hollywood Cemetery Walking Tour
- 412 S. Cherry St., Richmond, VA 23220
- Dates: May 7, 2016 - October 31, 2016
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Venue: Hollywood Cemetery
- Phone: 8406490711ext.301
- Time: 10-11:30 a.m.
- Price: $15; $5 for members and children under the age of 12
- Visit Website
- Send E-Mail
Learn about the cemetery’s history, artwork, symbolism and famous residents, including two U.S. Presidents, writer Ellen Glasgow, Confederate President Jefferson Davis and Generals George Pickett and J.E.B. Stuart. Meet at 10 a.m. at the rear of the stone structure on the left at the cemetery entrance, at Cherry and Albemarle streets. Please note that this tour is 1.5 to 2 miles and involves several inclines. Comfortable shoes and water are recommended. $15 per person. $5 for Valentine Members Walk-ups welcome. Cash or check. On-street parking. We also offer additional tours of Hollywood Cemetery! Check the calendar for additional specialty tours.