Highlights of Hollywood Cemetery Walking Tour
- 412 South Cherry Street, Richmond, VA 23220
- Dates: November 4, 2017 - November 25, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Venue: Hollywood Cemetery
- Phone: (804) 649-0711
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $15 per person. $5 for Valentine Members and children underage of 12.
- Visit Website
- Send E-Mail
Enjoy a fascinating walking tour of the beautiful and historic Hollywood Cemetery. Learn about the cemetery’s history, artwork, symbolism and famous residents, including two U.S. Presidents, writer Ellen Glasgow, Confederate President Jefferson Davis and Generals George Pickett and J.E.B. Stuart.
Where to meet
Meet at the Hollywood Cemetery entrance at Cherry and Albemarle streets, near the rear of the stone structure to the left.
Please note that this tour is 1.5 to 2 miles and involves several inclines. Comfortable shoes and water are recommended.
$15 per person.
$5 for Valentine Members
Cash or check.
The Valentine offers a full schedule of walking and bus tours of city neighborhoods, waterways, parks, retail districts, historic sites and battlefields. Led by a master guide, one of our tours is the best way to experience the city's rich past, present and future.