Highlights of Hollywood Cemetery Walking Tour
- 412 S. Cherry St., Richmond, VA 23220
- Dates: May 2, 2019 - October 31, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Venue: Hollywood Cemetery
- Phone: (804) 649-0711
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $15 for adults, kids are free
- Visit Website
- Send E-Mail
Enjoy a fascinating walking tour of Richmond’s beautiful and iconic Hollywood Cemetery, the scenic final resting place for some of Virginia’s most well-known historical figures. Learn about the cemetery’s history, artwork and famous residents, including two U.S. Presidents, writer Ellen Glasgow, the Confederate President and numerous other celebrated individuals.
Please note that this tour is 1.5 to 2 miles and involves several inclines. Comfortable shoes and water are recommended
Advanced tickets are strongly encouraged. Space is limited.
Length: 2 hours
Parking: On Street
Meeting place: Enter at Cherry and Albemarle streets, meet at the rear of the stone structure to the left.