May Day is a celebration of the return of spring! Join our May Day Celebration with Høly River (formerly Lobo Marino) performing in the Rose Garden from 6 – 8 p.m. Stroll through the gardens; dance under a Maypole, enjoy live music, wine, and beer, dining, and shopping. Plus see Live Flow Artists from Party Liberation Foundation.
- Live music with Høly River performing in the Rose Garden, 6-8 p.m.
- Live Flow Artists from Party Liberation Foundation will share creative expression experienced through play and exploration of movement. Dancing in rhythm with musical performers Høly River, the mesmerizing blur of human geometry will provide an accompanying light show made with dance. LED Flow props are used as a means of getting into one’s body, a way to play as adults, enhancing awareness of surroundings and stretching physical and mental limits. They have provided countless people with a path for meditation through movement, epic moments of discovery and fun will be shared as the Flow Artist will help create the enchanting atmosphere of the garden.
- Family fun and activities including hula hoops, ribbon dancing and more.
- Water Play in the Children’s Garden (weather permitting)
- Arrive early to visit our special exhibitions, included with Garden admission: Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion by George Sherwood and M&T Bank Butterflies LIVE!
Please note: No outside food or drink is allowed inside the Garden; food and drink are available for purchase. Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets. Some chairs and tables are available, but they are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Regular Admission: $14 Adults, $11 Seniors, $8 Children 3-12. Children under 3 free. FREE for Members.