St. John's Church presents historical reenactments at the original location of the Second Virginia Convention of March 1775. Professional actors in 1770s attire portray ten delegates, including Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington. The delegates engage in the debates and arguments of the Second Virginia Convention, which lead up to Patrick Henry's immortal "Give me liberty or give me death!" speech.
- 10:45 a.m. Advanced Ticket holders are seated
- 11:00 p.m. Doors open to the public. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis
- 11:15 a.m. Patriotic music begins
- 11:30 p.m. Reenactment begins (no admittance after program begins or when church is at capacity)
- Advanced ticket holders are seated first, starting at 10:45 a.m.
- Reserved seats will be held until 11:15 a.m. when they will be forfeited to the General Public
Guaranteed seats may be purchased for $5 per person, Click link below.