Museums, Murals, Monuments: Museum District Walking Tour
- 1015 East Clay Street, Richmond, VA 23219
- Dates: May 5, 2019 - October 27, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday
- Venue: Robinson House Richmond Visitors Center, 200 North Boulevard
- Phone: (804) 649-0711
- Time: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Price: $15 for adults, Children are free
- Visit Website
- Send E-Mail
Home to some of the city’s most beloved cultural hubs, Richmond’s Museum District is a neighborhood with 22 sites on the National Register of Historic Places, multiple museums, a growing collection of murals and varied monuments. Join us for a walking tour exploring how public art, public spaces and public museums have told the story of our city for over 150 years.
Advanced tickets are strongly encouraged. Space is limited.
Length: 2 hours
Meeting place: Tours begin at the Robinson House Richmond Visitors Center 200 North Boulevard
Parking: On-street Parking