Patrick Henry: Champion of Religious FreedomVisit Website
- Presented By: Patrick Henry's Scotchtown Museum
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Patrick Henry's Scotchtown
- Address: 16120 Chiswell Lane
- Phone: (804) 227-3500
- Time: 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Price: $10
Patrick Henry is known as a defender of liberty, but he was also a champion for religious freedom who battled in courtrooms and the halls of government for the legal right of members of all faiths to “worship according to their consciences.” On this focus tour, explore the interior of the manor house while learning about Henry’s journey as a defender of religious freedom in colonial America.
All COVID-19 protocols will be followed including wearing face masks and social distancing.
Preservation Virginia Members use code PVMEMBER at checkout.