This is Richmond Downtown Walking Tour
- 1015 East Clay Street, Richmond, VA 23219
- Dates: May 3, 2019 - October 27, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Venue: Richmond Visitor Center, 405 North 3rd Street
- Phone: (804) 649-0711
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $15 for adults, Children are free
- Visit Website
- Send E-Mail
Discover Richmond history from its beginnings to the present day, exploring the sites and stories that shaped the River City! From Thomas Jefferson’s State Capitol to local Civil Rights heroes and the city’s growing arts and foodie scenes, we’ll uncover the stories and best-kept secrets of locals. Visit the Broad Street historic shopping district, the Virginia Capitol Square, Jackson Ward, and numerous historic and architectural gems. Includes an exclusive look inside a historic landmark, Monumental Church!
Tour ends at the Valentine and ticket includes admission to the museum.
Advance tickets strongly recommended. Space is limited.
Length: 2 hours
Meeting place: Tours begin at the Richmond Visitor Center at 405 North 3rd Street and end at the Valentine, 1015 East Clay Street.
Parking: Complimentary parking is available at the Greater Richmond Convention Center parking deck on 3rd Street between East Broad and East Marshall streets.