Half Way House RestaurantVisit Website
One of Chesterfield County's earliest taverns, the Half Way House was constructed between 1815-1830. The tavern derived its name from its location halfway between Richmond and Petersburg. During the Civil War, the building served as a military hospital and medical supply depot. The tavern serves hungry travelers still today with nightly specials.
- Number of Rooms 2