Locally owned and operated, Southside Speedway has been a fixture in Chesterfield County since 1959. Founded by J.M. Wilkinson on April 15, 1959, the speedway has remained a family-owned business. We continue to strive to create a family-friendly environment with an exciting and unique variety of racing divisions. Southside Speedway, better known as "The Toughest Short Track in the South," is a paved 1/3 mile oval track located on Genito Road in Midlothian, Virginia. Featuring races from six different divisions, the speedway draws drivers both locally and throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. On Friday nights from April through August, fans can watch bumper to bumper action from seven divisions including Late Models, Modifieds, Grand Stocks, U-Cars, Legends and Bandoleros.
- Attraction Fee: See website for ticket information
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Gates open at 6:00 p.m.
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Motorcoach Parking on Site:
All Sports Offered:
- Concession Stand:
- Facility Layout: https://richmond.simpleviewcrm.com/docs/amenities/12742845_1103408013091216_5361481244823830544_n_D9D93C50-06BB-4DF6-B844546485CCED37.jpg
- Meeting Rooms:
- Number of Parking Spaces: 1500
- PA System:
- Total Seating Capacity Indoors: 36
- Total Seating Capacity Outdoors: 3500