Tinder Guest HouseVisit Website
Tinder Guest House, located in Ashland, Virginia, is a four-room private suite. It features one bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a smart tv, a microwave, mini-fridge and a Keurig coffee machine. The game room has both foosball and shuffleboard tables as well as an additional mini-fridge. The sitting room has a sofa and a smart tv. There is also a full bathroom. There is free parking in the downtown lot which is steps away from the front door. Free wifi is also included. The Tinder Guest House is located on the second floor of a historic building that was built in 1898. The first floor now features Origins, a microbrewery. Each booking receives a $20. gift certificate to Origins. Guests can walk to restaurants, a microbrewery, shopping, music venues, and museums. The Hanover Arts and Activities Center is also only a short walk, as is Randolph Macon College. It is a short drive to Kings' Dominion and Meadow Event Park (7 miles), Bass Pro Shop (5 miles), COTU Brewery (7miles),and the city of Richmond (15 miles). Relax and explore the Center of the Universe. You will enjoy all the area has to offer!
- Distance to Airport: 20 miles
- Electric Car Charging Stations:
- Hours (General Information): The Tinder GuestHouse is a four-room suite featuring a large bedroom with queen-sized bed, a game room with shuffleboard and foosball, a living room and a private bathroom. The bedroom has a Keurig coffee maker, microwave, and mini-fridge. A bakery treat is provided each day as is coffee, tea, juice ,and water.
- Maximum Group Size: 2
- Parking Fee Information: Free
- Book Online:
- Complimentary Breakfast:
- Hotel Price Range: Under $100
- Number of Hotel Rooms: 1
- Total Queen Suites: 1
Parks and Recreation
- Hiking/Trail Running
- Picnic Tables