Wilton HouseVisit Website
Experience the 18th century at Richmond’s own Georgian-style plantation mansion, which is filled with fine silver, porcelain, textiles and furniture at the Wilton House Museum.
Safety and Social Protocols
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- No Contact Services:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Virtual Events:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Attraction Fee: General: $10.00 Senior/AAA: $8.00 Student: $6.00 Free: Teachers, Press, Dames, Military personnel and dependents*, Friends of Wilton, and Children 6 years old and younger
- Distance to Airport: 16.5 miles
- Hours (General Information): Tuesday through Saturday, 10a.m.—4:30p.m. Sunday, 1p.m.—4:30p.m. Last tour of the day begins at 3:45p.m. Group tours by appointment.