< Back

Half Way House Restaurant

One of Chesterfield County's earliest taverns, the Half Way House was constructed between 1815-1830. The tavern derived its name from its location halfway between Richmond and Petersburg. During the Civil War, the building served as a military hospital and medical supply depot. The tavern serves hungry travelers still today with nightly specials.

General
Restaurant
General
  • Parking:
    • Free
    • Motorcoach
  • Motorcoach Group Friendly:
Restaurant
  • Lunch:
  • Dinner:
  • Restaurant Price Range: $$$
Facility Info
  • Number of Rooms 2