Hanover Tavern, a 200+ year-old building provides an excellent venue for weddings, receptions, corporate meetings, and special events. The new E. J. Wade Coach House offers 3,600 square feet for private events and meetings. It features a catering area, restrooms, HVAC, built-in projector-screen-surround sound system, exposed beam framing, beautiful pine interior siding, and sliding doors that open to a covered porch. Full service restaurant with large as well as smaller rooms and 150 seat theater.
- Hours (General Information): 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday
- Attraction Fee: $7.00 per person for self-guided audio tour of the historic building and Civil War exhibit. $10.00 per person for guided tour. Advanced reservations required for groups of 10 or more.
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Student Friendly:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Private Dining Area:
- Reservations Recommended:
- Restaurant Price Range: $$$
- # of Restaurants: 1
- Open Table: yes
- Offer limited menu for groups with price point:
- Maximum Group Size: 300
Student Performance Venue
- Are performances held indoors, outdoors or both?: Both
- Maximum Number of Band Performers Standing: 15
- Maximum Number of Band Performers Sitting: 20
- Maximum Number of Choir Performers Sitting: 20
- Maximum Number of Choir Performers Standing: 30
- Audience Seating Capacity: 156 theater, 250 tent
- Days and Times Performances are Held: Performances can be held Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Days are Times that are Best for Performances: Thursday through Sunday from noon to 11 p.m.
- Does a group need to apply for a performance?:
- If so, what kind?: Offers 100 folded chairs and theater-quality lighting in the theater.
- Theatre Capacity 155