< Back

Henrico Theatre

This art deco movie house opened to the public on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The Theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property from the Horne family, owners and operators from 1976 to 1998. The theater reopened to the public on October 27, 2007. Enjoy a variety of performances and movies at the Theatre, or is available to rent. Business Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm Rental & Program Hours: Mon-Thur, 8am-10pm; Fri & Sat, 8am-11pm; and Sun, 1-10pm

Facility Info
  • Number of Rooms 3