< Back

Jepson Alumni Center

  • University of Richmond Richmond, VA 23173

Although the Jepson Alumni Center is a modern facility completed in 1997, its history dates back to 1915. The historic, 6,000 square-foot home was located just across the road from the University of Richmond, which had arrived in the neighborhood only one year earlier. In 1995 the Bottomley House was given to the University of Richmond by neighbors and benefactors Mr. and Mrs. William H. Goodwin, Jr. The next spring the house was moved across River Road onto a one-acre campus. Renovations on the house begun later that year and a conference center was added, enlarging the facility to 28,300 square feet.

Facility Info
Meeting Rooms
  • Largest Room 4225
  • Reception Capacity 240
  • Theatre Capacity 360
  • Banquet Capacity 350
  • Number of Rooms 7
  • Classroom Capacity 100
Robbins Pavilion
  • Total Sq. Ft.: 4225
  • Theater Capacity: 360
  • Classroom Capacity: 100
  • Reception Capacity: 375
Quigg Conference Room
  • Total Sq. Ft.: 1008
  • Theater Capacity: 70
  • Classroom Capacity: 40
  • Reception Capacity: 60
Rosenbaum Conference Room
  • Total Sq. Ft.: 1008
  • Theater Capacity: 70
  • Classroom Capacity: 40
  • Reception Capacity: 60