Richmond History Tours by the Valentine
The Valentine offers a wide variety of tours that explore the rich history of the Richmond Region. Sunday walking tours focus on historic areas. Guided walking tours of Hollywood Cemetery take place at 10 a.m., Monday-Saturday, April-October, and at 2 p.m. every second Sunday of the month. Along the James Bicycle Tours take place at both 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday, April-October. City Center Walks are offered Thursday-Saturday starting at 10 a.m., June-October. Original Richmond Walking Tours are offered on Wednesdays and Fridays at 10 a.m., June-September. Themed bus tours are scheduled throughout the year. Please visit the website for additional tour topics, dates, times, prices and starting points.
- Attraction Fee: Most walking tours are $15 and bus tours are $25. Some discounts may apply and other tours have special pricing. Valentine Members receive discounted tours.
- Attraction Hours: Varies
- Distance to Airport: 10
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Tours are offered at various times. Please visit www.thevalentine.org/calendar/city-tours for the complete schedule.
- Maximum Group Size: 30
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Motorcoach Parking on Site:
- Parking Fee Information: On-Street or nearby parking decks
- Pet Friendly:
- Student Friendly: