The Valentine offers a wide variety of tours that explore the rich history of the Richmond Region. Sunday walking tours focus on historic areas. Guided walking tours of Hollywood Cemetery take place at 10 a.m., Monday-Saturday, April-October, and at 2 p.m. every second Sunday of the month. Along the James Bicycle Tours take place at both 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday, April-October. City Center Walks are offered Thursday-Saturday starting at 10 a.m., June-October. Original Richmond Walking Tours are offered on Wednesdays and Fridays at 10 a.m., June-September. Themed bus tours are scheduled throughout the year. Please visit the website for additional tour topics, dates, times, prices and starting points.
- Parking Fee Information: On-Street or nearby parking decks
- Hours (General Information): Tours are offered at various times. Please visit www.thevalentine.org/calendar/city-tours for the complete schedule.
- Attraction Fee: Most walking tours are $15 and bus tours are $25. Some discounts may apply and other tours have special pricing. Valentine Members receive discounted tours.
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Pet Friendly:
- Student Friendly:
- Attraction Hours: Varies
- Distance to Airport: 10
- Maximum Group Size: 30
- Motorcoach Parking on Site: