When the heat rises, cool down at Soak City, Kings Dominion's 20 acre waterpark with two gigantic wave pools, exhilarating water slides, a lazy river and so much more. In addition to the water slides, rides and wave pool that have been a part of the waterpark, the new expansion features elements that spell fun for the whole family including a mega water slide complex, a family-friendly splash zone, expanded cabana accommodations, and amenities that will enhance the overall water park experience for guests. Plus, Soak City is included in your park admission to Kings Dominion – the only Virginia destination offering two parks for the price of one! Daily Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Parking Fee Information: $15.00 regular - $20.00 preferred
- Hours (General Information): Open for SPRING BREAK April 3-11, WEEKENDS Saturday & Sunday – April 18 - May 23, also Friday – April 24, May 8, 15 & 22. OPEN DAILY May 24 - September 7; Park Open - September 13, 25, 26, 27; Park Closed September 12, 19, 20; Open Friday night, Saturday & Sunday for Halloween HAUNT – September 25 – October 31; SOAK CITY opens at 12 noon Regular Park Operating Days from May 23 - September 7; Go to KingsDominion.com for a complete operating calendar.
- For a Fee
- Attraction Fee: Go to KingsDominion.com for current admission prices and online specials. Current deal: Everyone Pays a Kid's Price: $43.00 through June 30. Online only.
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Student Friendly:
- Attraction Hours: See KingsDominion.com for current operating hours.
Student Performance Venue
- Are performances held indoors, outdoors or both?: Outdoors
- Days and Times Performances are Held: All operating days.
- Days are Times that are Best for Performances: Saturdays.
- Does a group need to apply for a performance?:
- If yes, do you have a form you send out?:
- Do you offer A/V equipment?:
- If so, what kind?: Up to 5 microphones, keyboard, CD Player, Music.