Locally owned and operated, Southside Speedway has been a fixture in Chesterfield County since 1959. Founded by J.M. Wilkinson on April 15, 1959, the speedway has remained a family-owned business. We continue to strive to create a family-friendly environment with an exciting and unique variety of racing divisions. Southside Speedway, better known as "The Toughest Short Track in the South," is a paved 1/3 mile oval track located on Genito Road in Midlothian, Virginia. Featuring races from six different divisions, the speedway draws drivers both locally and throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. On Friday nights from April through August, fans can watch bumper to bumper action from seven divisions including Late Models, Modifieds, Grand Stocks, U-Cars, Legends and Bandoleros.
- Hours (General Information): Gates open at 6:00 p.m.
- Attraction Fee: See website for ticket information
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Student Friendly:
- Maximum Group Size: 1000
- Motorcoach Parking on Site:
All Sports Offered:
- Concession Stand:
- PA System:
- Meeting Rooms:
- Number of Parking Spaces: 1500
- Total Seating Capacity Outdoors: 3500