St. John’s Church
St. John’s Church, the site of Patrick Henry’s impassioned oratory “give me liberty or give me death” is the oldest wooden church (1741) in Virginia and remains an active congregation. See a free re-enactment of the 1775 debate among 10 of the Founding Fathers on summer Sundays. Check website for dates and times.
- Attraction Fee: $8 Adults $7 Seniors (ages 62 and over) $6 Students (ages 7-18) Children under 7 free Group Rates (10 or more) $6 Adults $5 Students Children under 7 free
- Attraction Hours: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Distance to Airport: 20 minutes
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Guided church tours 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 1-4 p.m. Sunday. Last tour leaves daily at 3:30pm.
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Parking Fee Information: Ample free street parking
- Student Friendly: