St. John’s Church
St. John’s Church, the site of Patrick Henry’s impassioned oratory “give me liberty or give me death” is one of the oldest wooden churches (1741) in Virginia and remains an active congregation. See reenactments of the 1775 debate among 9 of the Founding Fathers on summer Sundays between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Check website for tickets, dates and times.
- Attraction Fee: $8 Adults $7 Seniors (ages 62 and over) $6 Students (ages 7-18) Children under 7 free Group Rates (20 or more) $6 Adults $5 Students Children under 7 free
- Attraction Hours: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Distance to Airport: 20 minutes
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Guided church tours 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 1-4 p.m. Sunday. Last tour leaves daily at 3:30pm.
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Parking Fee Information: Ample free street parking
- Student Friendly: