St. John’s Church
St. John’s Church, the site of Patrick Henry’s impassioned oratory “give me liberty or give me death” is the oldest wooden church (1741) in Virginia and remains an active congregation. See a free re-enactment of the 1775 debate among 10 of the Founding Fathers on summer Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Parking Fee Information: Ample free street parking
- Hours (General Information): Guided church tours 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 1-4 p.m. Sunday. Last tour leaves daily at 3:30pm.
- Attraction Fee: $7 Adults $6 Seniors (ages 62 and over) $5 Students (ages 7-18) Children under 7 free Group Rates (10 or more) $5 Adults $4 Students Children under 7 free
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Student Friendly:
- Attraction Hours: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Distance to Airport: 20 minutes