St. John’s Church, the site of Patrick Henry’s impassioned oratory “give me liberty or give me death” is the oldest wooden church (1741) in Virginia and remains an active congregation. See a free re-enactment of the 1775 debate among 10 of the Founding Fathers on summer Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Parking Fee Information: Ample free street parking
- Hours (General Information): Guided church tours 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 1-4 p.m. Sunday. Last tour leaves daily at 3:30pm.
- Attraction Fee: $7 Adults $6 Seniors (ages 62 and over) $5 Students (ages 7-18) Children under 7 free Group Rates (10 or more) $5 Adults $4 Students Children under 7 free
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Student Friendly:
- Attraction Hours: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Distance to Airport: 20 minutes