Submit an Event
The purpose of Richmond Region Tourism’s online events calendar is to feature events with wide enough appeal to attract out-of-area visitors to the Region for overnight stays and/or to entice convention delegates to extend their stays.
Criteria for inclusion
• The event must be open to the public. Priority will be given to events with high visitor appeal (based on visitor inquiries and historical attendance figures) and those that otherwise distinguish the Region.
• Only events taking place in the immediate Richmond area (City of Richmond and Henrico, Chesterfield, Hanover, New Kent, Charles City, Goochland and Powhatan Counties) will be accepted.
• Images are important! Please upload a good quality, high resolution photo at least 650 X 650 pixels. If you do not have an appropriate image, VisitRichmondVA.com will auto-populate a stock image to your event. Please do not submit a logo in lieu of an image. Logos are not considered images and will not be accepted.
• Non-visitor events, including meetings, conventions, auctions, clinics, seminars, fundraisers, etc., will not be included.
• Richmond Region Tourism may feature certain events using editorial discretion based on visitor interest.
• Richmond Region Tourism reserves the right to decline any event that conflicts with our mission or values statement.