Submit an Event
The purpose of Richmond Region Tourism’s online events calendar is to feature events with wide enough appeal to attract out-of-area visitors to the Region for overnight stays and/or to entice convention delegates to extend their stays.
Criteria for inclusion
• The event must be open to the public. Priority will be given to events with high visitor appeal (based on visitor inquiries and historical attendance figures) and those that otherwise distinguish the Region.
• Only events taking place in the Richmond region (Ashland, Chesterfield, Hanover, Henrico, Powhatan and the City of Richmond) will be accepted.
• Images are important! Please upload a good quality, high resolution photo at least 650 X 650 pixels. If you do not have an appropriate image, VisitRichmondVA.com will auto-populate a stock image to your event. Please do not submit logos and/or promotional posters as an image for your event. Logos and/or promotional posters are not consistent with the native content design of our website and will not be accepted.
The use of ALL CAPITAL, bold, oversized or otherwise non-standard lettering for event titles and/or text is not permitted.
• Non-visitor events, including meetings, conventions, auctions, clinics, seminars, fundraisers, etc., will not be included.
• Richmond Region Tourism may feature certain events using editorial discretion based on visitor interest.
• Richmond Region Tourism reserves the right to decline any event that conflicts with our mission or values statement.