Submit Your Event to Richmond Region Tourism
Go ahead, Invite the world
The purpose of Richmond Region Tourism’s online events calendar is to feature events with wide enough appeal to attract out-of-area visitors to the Region for overnight stays and/or to entice convention delegates to extend their stays.
Richmond Region Tourism’s online events calendar features events with wide enough appeal to attract out-of-area visitors here for overnight stays, and to entice convention delegates to extend their stays. So we’d love to post your event on this website – but we do have a couple of rules.
Criteria for inclusion
- The event must be open to the public. Priority will be given to events with high visitor appeal (based on visitor inquiries and historical attendance figures) and those that otherwise distinguish the Richmond region.
- Only events taking place in the Richmond region (Chesterfield, Hanover, Henrico, New Kent, the City of Richmond, the city of Colonial Heights and the Town of Ashland) will be accepted.
- Images are important! Please upload a good quality, high resolution photo at least 650 X 650 pixels. If you don’t have a good image, VisitRichmondVA.com will auto-populate a stock image for your event. Note: By submitting images to our calendar you acknowledge you have the rights to use the images and convey that right to Richmond Region Tourism. Please do not submit logos and/or promotional posters as an image for your event. These are not consistent with the native content design of our website and will not be accepted.
- The use of ALL CAPITAL, bold, oversized or otherwise non-standard lettering for event titles and/or text is not permitted.
- Non-visitor events, including meetings, conventions, auctions, clinics, seminars, fundraisers, etc., will not be included.
- Richmond Region Tourism may feature certain events using editorial discretion based on visitor interest.
- Richmond Region Tourism reserves the right to decline any event that conflicts with our mission or values statement.
Thank you for submitting your event to Richmond Region Tourism!