The Children's Museum of Richmond (CMoR) welcomes all visitors. The website link will bring you to the museum's accessibility information page. The Access Guide provides information to enhance your museum experience. For further information, please call (804) 474-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety and Social Protocols
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- File Upload - Health & Safety Policy: https://richmond.simpleviewcrm.com/sched/getfilebykey.cfm?filekey=1ad66c3e-9e2e-427d-95b7-b99db0da6bae
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- No Contact Services:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Attraction Fee: Children and Adults (Age 1- 59) : $9.00 Under 1: Free Seniors: $8.00 Group Visits: $8.00, advance registration required.
- Distance to Airport: 27.3 miles
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Tuesday - Sunday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM Reserve your tickets online or in-person at our front desk!
- Accessible Washrooms:
- Accessible Ramps and Curbs
- Services for Developmental Impairments: