At the Children’s Museum, every visit is meant to support, explore, and highlight the healthy benefits of play. Our focus is on play for children of all abilities in an environment where the whole family can be comfortable. Visit any Children’s Museum location today to enjoy the unique exhibits and new experiences, always designed to promote learning through play! The Children’s Museum of Richmond-Chesterfield is located at 6629 Lake Harbour Drive, off of Hull Street Road, near the Woodlake subdivision.
Safety and Social Protocols
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- File Upload - Health & Safety Policy: https://richmond.simpleviewcrm.com/docs/amenities/Updated-2.25.21_Required-COVID-Waiver-for-Children-s-Museum-of-Richmond_290BFDED-6167-4C29-BF0512B262730256.pdf
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- No Contact Services:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Virtual Events:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Attraction Fee: Children and Adults (Age 1- 59) : $9.00 Under 1: Free Seniors: $8.00 Group Visits: $8.00, advance registration required.
- Distance to Airport: 27.3 miles
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Tuesday - Sunday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM Reserve your tickets online or in-person at our front desk!
- Accessible Washrooms:
- Accessible Ramps and Curbs
- Services for Developmental Impairments: