Gather - Downtown
Urban and convenient with collaboration space galore, our flagship Downtown location has given RVA companies space to brainstorm, build and grow within walking distance of quintessentially Richmond places like The Virginia State Capitol and Brown’s Island. Plus, the perks of award winning restaurants and staples such as The National and Penny Lane Pub keep our members entertained long after the coworking day is done.
- Attraction Fee: Coworking Day pass $25 Memberships starting at $80/month Physical offices start at $500
- Attraction Hours: Most memberships include 24/7 access
- Distance to Airport: 9.5 miles
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Richmond is a city coming alive. And nowhere is this more evident than in Arts District in the downtown, art-centric corridor of Broad from Belvidere to the Convention Center. You can gather here, in our new 20,000 square foot space to generate new ideas and get business done. Walk to the Convention Center and Virginia State Capitol or use the Pulse to move about the city. Galleries, restaurants and shopping – from classic to trend-setting – link this hub where professionals and creatives converge.
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- For a Fee
- Parking Fee Information: Convention center parking garage is just a block away and affordable at $7/day
- Pet Friendly:
- A/V on site:
- Wifi Access:
- Total Sq. Ft. 21000
- Number of Rooms 8