Gracefield Hall Bed & BreakfastVisit Website
Gracefield Hall was completed in June 2014 and opened as a B&B in May 2016. It is a historically accurate representation of an 18th century Virginia plantation, or farm, house with an adjacent carriage house. It is conveniently and centrally located between Richmond and Williamsburg, Virginia, in New Kent County between I-64 and U.S. 60. Your hosts, Larry and Patricia Reynolds, are excellent cooks and serve a multi-course full breakfast. They can accommodate most food allergies and dietary restrictions. Their goal is to provide attentive, customized service to each guest in a relaxed and quiet setting. Relax in the parlor with a glass of lemonade or iced tea or sit on the back porch in the afternoon and watch the deer and birds. In the winter there is always a blazing fire in both the parlor and dining room fireplaces.
- Attraction Fee: $20.00/hr
- Attraction Hours: 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Distance to Airport: 24 miles
- Hours (General Information): 6:00 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Maximum Group Size: 14
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Motorcoach Parking on Site:
- Parking Fee Information: No fee.
- Number of Hotel Rooms: 3
- Number of Hotel Suites: 1
- AAA Leisure Rate: 135
- Bed & Breakfast:
- Hotel Price Range: Under $200
- Interior Corridors:
- Total Double Double Rooms: 1
- Group Reservations Accepted on Sat./Sun. Night:
- Maximum Group Size: 8
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- Offer limited menu for groups with price point:
- Reservations Recommended:
- Restaurant Price Range: $$
Parks and Recreation
- Hiking/Trail Running