James River Cellars WineryVisit Website
Visit the tasting room at James River Cellars Winery for a refreshing change from the ordinary! Located in Historic Hanover County in Glen Allen, Virginia 10 minutes north of Richmond. James River Cellars us a family owned and operated winery offering award-winning wines. Our staff serves a tasting of wines from whites to reds in a tranquil setting. James Batterson, winemaker, creates award winning wines from Virginia grown grapes. Enjoy a picnic on our beautifully landscaped patio or capture the view from the terrace.
- Attraction Fee: Tasting fee: $8 per person.
- Attraction Hours: see hours of operation
- Distance to Airport: 20.4 miles
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Monday-Saturday 11am-7pm Sunday 11am-5pm
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Pet Friendly:
- Largest Room 50
- Reception Capacity 150
- Space Notes Undergoing expansion, updated dimensions TBD.
- Banquet Capacity 50
- Number of Rooms 2
- Classroom Capacity 50
- Reception Capacity: 500
- Width: 40
- Length: 60
- Reception Capacity: 200
- Reception Capacity: 40