Accessibility First and foremost, Kings Dominion is about fun. Fun for everyone. Here you'll find everything you need to know about navigating and enjoying the park and all of its experiences for those with disabilities. And if you can't find the answers here, feel free to download our Guest Assistance Guide, email email@example.com, or stop by any of our Guest Services areas at the front gate or throughout the park.
- Attraction Fee: Go to KingsDominion.com for current admission prices and online specials. Current deal: Everyone Pays a Kid's Price: $43.00 through June 30. Online only.
- Attraction Hours: See KingsDominion.com for current operating hours.
- Distance to Airport: 30.8 miles
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Open for SPRING BREAK April 3-11, WEEKENDS Saturday & Sunday – April 18 - May 23, also Friday – April 24, May 8, 15 & 22. OPEN DAILY May 24 - September 7; Park Open - September 13, 25, 26, 27; Park Closed September 12, 19, 20; Open Friday night, Saturday & Sunday for Halloween HAUNT – September 25 – October 31; SOAK CITY opens at 12 noon Regular Park Operating Days from May 23 - September 7; Go to KingsDominion.com for a complete operating calendar.
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- For a Fee
- Parking Fee Information: $15.00 regular - $20.00 preferred
Student Performance Venue
- Are performances held indoors, outdoors or both?: Outdoors
- Days and Times Performances are Held: All operating days.
- Days are Times that are Best for Performances: Saturdays.
- Do you offer A/V equipment?:
- Does a group need to apply for a performance?:
- If so, what kind?: Up to 5 microphones, keyboard, CD Player, Music.
- If yes, do you have a form you send out?: