This park features pickleball courts, picnic facilities, and an accessible & inclusive playground. This is also the site of the relocated Springfield Schoolhouse, which was built around 1920 to serve the African American students in the Short Pump Community until the early 1950s. It was one of the many elementary schools that Virginia Randolph supervised. In 2011, the county saved the building from demolition and moved it to its current home. The building now offers useable space for the community to reserve for meetings or programs. The renovated interior will include details of the early 20th century schoolhouse and interior exhibit panels that share the history of the school and community.