Discover Richmond Stories with the Valentine! Join us on a guided tour and explore Richmond history from its beginnings to present day, discovering the sites and stories that shaped the River City! From Thomas Jefferson’s State Capitol and the beautiful Hollywood Cemetery, to local Civil Rights heroes and the city’s growing art and food scenes, our tours go beyond the highlights, uncovering stories and best kept secrets of locals. Historic walking tours, specialty bus tours, private and student tours are among the ways to discover Richmond with us. From April – October we offer daily public walking tours. Private, custom and school tours are offered year round.
- Attraction Fee: Most walking tours are $15 and bus tours are $25. Some discounts may apply and other tours have special pricing. Valentine Members receive discounted tours.
- Attraction Hours: Varies
- Distance to Airport: 10
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Tours are offered at various times. Please visit www.thevalentine.org/calendar/city-tours for the complete schedule.
- Maximum Group Size: 30
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Motorcoach Parking on Site:
- Parking Fee Information: On-Street or nearby parking decks
- Pet Friendly: