Soak CityVisit Website
Surf’s up at Soak City, the ultimate waterpark experience with a tidal wave of attractions and amenities for everyone in the family. With waterslides, a ginormous wave pool, interactive play structure, lazy river, food trucks and private cabanas, Soak City is sure to please every water lover!
- Attraction Fee: Go to KingsDominion.com for current admission prices and online specials. Current deal: Everyone Pays a Kid's Price: $43.00 through June 30. Online only.
- Attraction Hours: See KingsDominion.com for current operating hours.
- Distance to Airport: 30.8 miles
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Hours (General Information): Open for SPRING BREAK April 3-11, WEEKENDS Saturday & Sunday – April 18 - May 23, also Friday – April 24, May 8, 15 & 22. OPEN DAILY May 24 - September 7; Park Open - September 13, 25, 26, 27; Park Closed September 12, 19, 20; Open Friday night, Saturday & Sunday for Halloween HAUNT – September 25 – October 31; SOAK CITY opens at 12 noon Regular Park Operating Days from May 23 - September 7; Go to KingsDominion.com for a complete operating calendar.
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- For a Fee
- Parking Fee Information: $15.00 regular - $20.00 preferred
Student Performance Venue
- Are performances held indoors, outdoors or both?: Outdoors
- Days and Times Performances are Held: All operating days.
- Days are Times that are Best for Performances: Saturdays.
- Do you offer A/V equipment?:
- Does a group need to apply for a performance?:
- If so, what kind?: Up to 5 microphones, keyboard, CD Player, Music.
- If yes, do you have a form you send out?: