Teaching all ages the fundamentals of cooking! Mission:To help our Community learn the importance of good homemade foods. To help incorporate more natural, organic, fresher ingredients into their diets and to teach them how to enhance their traditional meals with those same ingredients. To also teach the fundamentals of the kitchen – such as food preparation, cooking, baking, a variety of kitchen equipment, proper sanitary conditions and food safety. Students will also learn to incorporate everyday learning skills such as: reading, writing, mathematics and analytical thinking. Also – TO JUST HAVE FUN!
Safety and Social Protocols
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Health Related Staff Training: