Grab your friends and family and come to Kings Dominion – Virginia’s ultimate destination for summertime fun! We’ve got 400 acres packed with more than 60 rides, shows and attractions -- everything you need for creating lifelong memories. Thrill-seekers will get their fix with one of the East Coast’s largest collection of breath-taking roller coasters – a whopping 15 in all -- including Intimidator 305™, which stretches 305 feet tall and screams at more than 90 miles per hour. Families will delight in the zany rides and activities at Planet Snoopy, featuring Snoopy and the entire PEANUTS™ gang. Everyone will enjoy our spectacular high energy live shows. When the heat rises, cool down at the newly renovated for 2015, Soak City: our 20 acre waterpark with two gigantic wave pools, exhilarating water slides, a lazy river and so much more. Plus, Soak City is included in your park admission – the only Virginia destination offering two parks for the price of one! What’s more, this season marks the second year of our 40th Celebration. While it’s our birthday, this celebration is all about you! We’ve taken all of the thrills, chills, smiles and dazzling moments of our history and crafted them into a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Don’t miss it! Kings Dominion is conveniently located along Interstate 95 at Exit 98 in Richmond, VA. Want to learn more? Visit us at kingsdominion.com.
- Parking Fee Information: $15.00 regular - $20.00 preferred
- Hours (General Information): Open for SPRING BREAK April 3-11, WEEKENDS Saturday & Sunday – April 18 - May 23, also Friday – April 24, May 8, 15 & 22. OPEN DAILY May 24 - September 7; Park Open - September 13, 25, 26, 27; Park Closed September 12, 19, 20; Open Friday night, Saturday & Sunday for Halloween HAUNT – September 25 – October 31; SOAK CITY opens at 12 noon Regular Park Operating Days from May 23 - September 7; Go to KingsDominion.com for a complete operating calendar.
- For a Fee
- Attraction Fee: Go to KingsDominion.com for current admission prices and online specials. Current deal: Everyone Pays a Kid's Price: $43.00 through June 30. Online only.
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Motorcoach Group Friendly:
- Student Friendly:
- Attraction Hours: See KingsDominion.com for current operating hours.
Student Performance Venue
- Are performances held indoors, outdoors or both?: Outdoors
- Days and Times Performances are Held: All operating days.
- Days are Times that are Best for Performances: Saturdays.
- Does a group need to apply for a performance?:
- If yes, do you have a form you send out?:
- Do you offer A/V equipment?:
- If so, what kind?: Up to 5 microphones, keyboard, CD Player, Music.